- 1 Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Overview
- 2 Office 2013 Professional Plus Features – What’s New
- 3 MS Office 2013 Professional Plus System Requirements
- 4 Software Information
- 5 How to Download Microsoft Office 2013 ISO and Install for Free
- 6 MS Office 2013 Professional Product Activation Key
- 7 Frequently Asked Questions
- 8 Final Words
Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Overview
Microsoft Office is widely being used for office tasks. Whether it is basic word processing in MS Word Or handling tuns of database information in MS Excel of Access, Microsoft Office is the most common premium office tools to make daily tasks easy. Microsoft Office 2013 Professional has even better business tools that simplify the process of completing basic office tasks.
Microsoft Office 2013 that has the code-name Office 15 is the successor of Microsoft Office 2010 with some enhanced features. The latest Office 2013 Professional Plus ISO free download includes Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, and Lync. You can download and install this full-featured software for a 60-day trial period. But, You can activate it using Microsoft Office 2013 Activator that you can download from here.
Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus tools are facilitating and helping corporate professionals, small companies, business owners, and students worldwide.
Office 2013 Professional Plus Features – What’s New
MS Office 2013 Professional Plus Free download tools are designed for in such a way that user can speed up their daily tasks quickly and professionally. First thing you’ll notice that remodeled start screen. It has a wonderful self-narrated interface and quite time-saving features for all the tools that come with the pack. The following are some notable features of all tools.
Office 13 is for Family
Microsoft office 2013 facilitates the whole family. Premium subscription will allow up to 5 family members to install and enjoy the features on their PC without any hassle. In this way, each member of your family (up to 5) will have their own copy of Office 2013.
Updates of these tools are automatic and all of your Office tools will be updated as soon an update is available.
Access from anywhere
With a premium subscription, you will also get 20 GB Online Space from SkyDrive. It allows users to save their work files online and access from anywhere all over the world. You don’t need to be in front of your PC or laptop. As long as you have access to the internet, You can use Office on Demand to work from anywhere and access the full versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and many more tools.
Improved Option of Saved As
MS Office 2013 offers easy to save as options. Now you don’t need to do browsing or scrolling through the dialog box. Your most-used folders and directories are always available in Save As dialog box. Just click on the desired folder name and save the file.
Other features of MS Office 2013 are;
- MS Word 2013 now allows you to open and edit PDF and you don’t need to convert PDF to Word to edit. It also has better reading and writing mode, enhanced autocorrect feature with an improved thesaurus.
- MS Excel 2103 has a more professional look with an instant data analysis feature. It also has new charting tools and its PivotTables provides instant answers with no time. Its new flash fill feature will help users to complete office tasks with no time.
- MS PowerPoint 2013 has a presenter view with an enhanced professional look. It also has a color picker now. With some new animation features like play from and motion path end, you can make your presentations even better.
- MS Outlook 2013 has a new look. Features like attachment reminder, Massage Preview, New Reading pane, Folder customization, Calendars, and contacts are notable.
- Access 2013, OneNote 2013, Lync 2013 also has some outstanding features. In-office 2013, now you can save and access all of your documents from anywhere using OneDrive linked with all your tools.
- Modern and attractive interface.
- Enhanced the start screen of all products.
- Improved and enhanced text wrapping feature in MS Word 2013.
- Soft-soap look of the ribbon interface and refined animations when typing.
- Access word from anywhere using SkyDrive.
- Enhanced sync in all devices like Apple or Android phones.
- More graphical options in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Facility to go back to the last edited location in Word and PowerPoint.
MS Office 2013 Professional Plus System Requirements
Your laptop/PC must have the following minimum requirements so you can install and use MS office 2013 Professional with ease.
- Windows 10/8/7 as Operating System
- 4 GB minimum RAM
- 4 GB minimum hard disk space
- Multicore Intel/XEON/AMD processor
|Software Name||Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus|
|Operating System||Windows 10, 8, 7|
|File Size||757.6 MB|
|Cost||$99.99 Per Year|
How to Download Microsoft Office 2013 ISO and Install for Free
To download MS office 2013 for free, just click the button below. You’ll be directed to the download page. There you will see the download button. Click on the download button and your download will begin. You can also follow the video below in which we explain the step-by-step process to download and install MS Office 2013 Professional.
Step 1: Download Setup using the button above.
Step 2: Right-click on the ISO image and extract using WinRar.
Step 3: Double Click on Setup.
Step 4: Checkmark “I accept the terms of this agreement” and click “Continue“.
Step 5: Click the “Install Now” button and installation will begin.
Now you can open all MS Office products from Start Menu.
MS Office 2013 Professional Product Activation Key
*No Product Key Available*
This installation will allow you to use this MS Office for a 60-days trial. To use your office products you have to activate your Microsoft Office 2013. You can buy the official product key from Microsoft Store or you can simply follow steps mentioned in our other article to activate for free.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much MS Office 2013 costs?
Office 2013 officially costs $99.99 per year with all products and 1TB OneDrive facility. But you can activate it using our free activator.
What is the difference between Office 365 and Office 2013?
The home version of office 365 that usually costs $99.99/year is office 2013. So there’s no difference if you buy this package. However, You can use all features of office 2013 for free by using our service.
How can I install MS office 2013 in my Windows 10 for free?
You can download the Office 2013 version for free from our website. Simple download the setup and easily install using the video guide. Then you can use all tools of office 2013 for free.
How to activate MS office 2013 for free?
You can buy its key from Microsoft store or you can use KMSPico from our website to activate MS Office 2013 for free. Just download the activator, install and activate all Microsoft products for free.
Can I use MS Office without any activation?
You can use Microsoft Office for 30-days with its trial version. After that, it will stop editing. Then you have to purchase the license key or you can simply activate it for free using our KMSPico Office Activator.
Microsoft Office 2013 professional was the game changer after Office 2010. Its professional new look with enhanced features help users to complete their daily office tasks with no worries and quickly. Different from the previous versions like office 2010, MS Office 2013 introduced some unique features. The new professional look not only provides a touch-centric user experience but also enables enhanced communication with some external applications. The version is also integrated with cloud technology that allows users to save data online for easy and safe access from anywhere around the globe.