Microsoft Windows officially launched its Latest 2020 Windows 2004 version recently and it is also available on the official website. But theirs is a problem. If you try to download it using a Windows Operation system then it will ask you to download and use Windows Media Creation Tool. This is because internet browsers can check your operating system. But, If you keep reading this guide, you’ll learn how to download Windows 10 ISO 2020 latest directly without using any other tool.
Microsoft Media Creation Tools are for Windows OS users only. Usually, Browsers user agents present a short string to the website that tells which operating system or browser you’re using. If the website feels that your operating system or browser is not compatible, then it will show a different page. We can use this to spoof the website to show directly the download link of Windows 10 ISO.
- 1 How to Download Windows 10 ISO directly from Microsoft website
- 2 Download Windows 10 ISO
- 3 What’s new in Windows 10 (2020 Update)
- 4 Windows 10 System Requirements
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions about Download Window 10 ISO
How to Download Windows 10 ISO directly from Microsoft website
You have to show that you’re not using a Windows operating system and pretend to be something else. To do this, simply follow the steps below. This method is usable with almost every browser but here, we are using Microsoft Edge Browser for the purpose.
1. Open your internet browser, Chrome, or New Microsoft Edge (Chromium-based) are preferably recommended.
2. Open the Official Windows 10 Download page from here.
3. Click on 3 dots (You may find them on the upper-right corner of the browser)
4. From the dropdown menu of More Tools, Select Developer Tools.
5. Now, again click on 3 dots off the newly opened panel, open the dropdown menu of More Tools, and select Network conditions.
6. Here, Uncheck the option “Select Automatically”.
7. Now from the dropdown menu, Select BlackBerry BB10.
8. Without changing anything, refresh the page. Now you can download the Windows 10 ISO for free without using Media Creation Tool or without using any product key.
9. Select your Windows edition.
10. Select Language (Here we are selecting English International).
11. Now select your version of your Bit i.e 64-bit or 32-bit and your new copy of Windows will be downloaded.
Download Windows 10 ISO
If you feel that this process is somehow difficult, you can download it directly from our Mega Account. We follow the same method to download the updated Windows 10 ISO and upload it to an online drive for the ease of our user. Click the button below to download.
|Software Name||Windows 10 ISO|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Pro|
|File Size||4.6 GB|
|Cost||$0 Free of cost|
What’s new in Windows 10 (2020 Update)
Microsoft working hard to bring new features and easy accessibility for users. The New Microsoft Windows 10 has some outstanding features that you might like to know.
Access Samsung or Android Phone Directly from Windows 10
“Your Phone” is a new feature introduced by Windows. With the help of this app, you can access your android mobile phone directly from your Windows 10. You just have to connect your phone with Windows using simple steps and you can access all your android apps from Windows, take calls, respond to messages, or mirror your screen to Windows 10.
Office On the Go
In Microsoft Windows 10, you can access all office 365 products with just one click. All office products like MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and others that are mostly used by students, job holders can be accessed directly from Start Menu. This required no subscription and anyone can enjoy the full features of MS Office for free. But It may require an active internet connection to use it.
Windows 10 System Requirements
Before installing Windows 10 on your system, make sure your system possesses the following minimum specifications. Otherwise, Windows 10 will not work properly on your system. You can also do a Windows 10 compatibility test.
Processor: 1 GHz or faster
RAM: 1 GB for 32-bit and 2 GB for 64-bit
Hard Disk Space: 16 GB free space for 32-bit and 20 GB free space for 64-bit Windows
Display: 800×600 Resolution
Frequently Asked Questions about Download Window 10 ISO
What is the size of Windows 10 ISO Download?
For 64-bit system, Windows 10 ISO image size is round about 4.5 GBs. With 800 MBps connection, you can download this file in 10 minutes, however, 10 MBps connection can take up to 1 hour.
Can you install Windows 10 without a product key?
Microsoft allows users to download and install Windows 10 without any product key. Uses can enjoy the full features of Windows 10 for a 30-days trial period. After that user must have to buy the product key.
How do I install Windows from an ISO file?
After downloading your ISO image, you have to make a bootable USB using the Rufus Bootable USB maker. Then you can install Windows using this USB. You can follow our article about installing Windows using Bootable USB from this link.
Which Version of Windows 10 is Best?
The most used version of Windows 10 is Windows 10 Pro. This is because it has full fledge options and features that other versions might not have. For example. Windows 10 Home version doesn’t have group policy options and you may not control users’ privileges in Windows 10 Home.